This is a high level view of our product road-map. Don’t like the order or want to see something else here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our upcoming work flows through the following five stages: Backlog Analysis Planned Work In Progress Released.
Work in progress
The following features are in progress, and will be released soon..
Pactflow Enterprise On Premise (April 2020)
We're creating a standalone deployment of Pactflow with feature-parity of our SaaS offering, designed for on-premise and cloud installations.
User self-service (April 2020)
We're extending the administration screens to allow team administrators to manage customers on behalf of their account. This will support disabling users who authenticate via SSO (e.g. via GitHub, Google etc.) or platform managed users.
Terraform Provider (March 2020)
This proposal aims to support Pactflow configuration management via a Terraform provider. It will support the following features at first release:
- API Tokens
Planned work (Q2 - Q3)
Work will start on the following features soon.
- Support for provider driven contract testing with Open API Spec (see our blog post on this)
- v3.0 (including XML) Support in Pact JS
- V3.0 C++ DSL
- Using Swagger (Open API Specification)
- Expanded support for API token management
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
Analysis (Q3 - Q4)
The following features are being analysed to work out the best way to implement them.
- First class Kafka support
- gRPC and Protobufs
- 3rd Party API snapshot testing
The following features have been released:
- Authentication using Github (April 2019)
- Authentication using API tokens (April 2019)
- New user interface (April 2019)
- Webhook management and testing UI (July 2019)
- Webhook secrets management for passwords and API tokens (August 2019)
- Federated authentication via SAML (September 2019)
- Authentication using Google (September 2019)
- Viewing interaction level verification results (September 2019)
- Subscription self-service (October 2019)
- Audit API (January 2020)