This is a high level view of our product road-map. Don’t like the order or want to see something else here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a Pact OSS feature at https://pact.canny.io/.
All of our upcoming work flows through the following five stages: Backlog Analysis Planned Work In Progress Released.
Work in progress
The following features are in progress, and will be released soon..
Teams Management and Role-based Access Control (June 2020)
We'll be adding teams permissions management, enabling control over which users can see, modify and edit certain resources within the Pactflow platform, such as API tokens, webhooks and Pacts. We are currently seeking feedback/input from customers interested in this feature - get in touch if you'd like to have your say!
Hosted API Stubs
Get instant, hosted API stubs from any contract. See pactflow.io/blog/hosted-stubs for the first drop of this feature.
Planned work (Q3)
Work will start on the following features soon.
- Expanded support for API token management
- gRPC and Protobufs
- Support for provider driven contract testing with Open API Spec (see our blog post on this)
- Using Swagger (Open API Specification)
Analysis (Q3 - Q4)
The following features are being analysed to work out the best way to implement them.
- First class Kafka support
- 3rd Party API snapshot testing
- Cypress integration
The following features have been released:
- Authentication using Github (April 2019)
- Authentication using API tokens (April 2019)
- New user interface (April 2019)
- Webhook management and testing UI (July 2019)
- Webhook secrets management for passwords and API tokens (August 2019)
- Federated authentication via SAML (September 2019)
- Authentication using Google (September 2019)
- Viewing interaction level verification results (September 2019)
- Subscription self-service (October 2019)
- Audit API (January 2020)
- Terraform Provider (March 2020)
- v3 support for JS (April 2020)
- XML Support for JS (April 2020)
- Binary payload support for JS (April 2020)
- C++ DSL (Consumer) with v3 support, XML and binary payloads (April 2020)
- Pactflow Enterprise On Premise (April 2020)
- User self-service (June 2020)
- Hosted API Stubs (July 2020)
See https://pact.canny.io/feature-requests/ for the Pact OSS roadmap.